Controllux In-Case LED Lighting Systems
Our Controllux range of LED (Light-Emitting Diodes) dimmable in-case lighting systems can be used in all museum display cases. We have a range of units that can satisfy all applications and budgets.
Controllux units can be easily and cost-effectively retrofitted into existing display cases, and is proving to be a popular replacement for traditional styles of fluorescent, fibre optic and halogen in-case lighting systems.
The benefits of LED lighting
- Energy efficient – more efficient than traditional in-case lighting systems
- Cost effective – Low running costs and significantly longer lifespan than other types of lighting, reducing maintenance costs
- Cool running temperatures – Minimum heat gain
- Conservation – Unlike conventional lighting, LEDs don’t give out any UV
- A range of colour temperatures available
Our LED lighting systems
- Controllux ‘Classic’ – Our premium LED light unit
- Controllux ‘Slim Line’ – End caps allow the user to swivel and position the light unit to maximise light spread
- Controllux ‘Super Slim’ – A discreet LED light unit ideal for shelf edge lighting
- Controllux ‘LED Light Panel’ – Perfect for costume displays, it offers a more effective light coverage from the top of the case, reducing harsh shadows
- 3 Spot Tower LED light
- Stalk lighting
- Range of adjustable spot lighting options
- We offer a range of mounting options to meet most applications
- Dimming options on all units
Call or email us today to discuss your requirements in more detail, or to arrange a demonstration.