Spring 2019 saw the launch of new Controllux + to our range of LED (light-emitting diodes) in-case lighting systems. Controllux + can be used in all display cases and provides the next step in controllable lighting.
The benefits of Controllux +
- Flicker free dimming controlled from an external unit
- Incredible Colour Rendering Index: Minimum 95 CRI Typical 98 CRI for accurate colour representation
- Available in 5 colour temperatures from warm to blue
- Minimal heat gain even on full lux
- Diameter 25 mm Length from 400 mm to 2200 mm in 100 mm increments
- Horizontal in case – 6 mm dia support pillars – hidden or visible pillar support fixings.
- Vertical in case – vertical mounting in rotational support column bracket.
- Rotational adjustment with beam angle 120 Deg.
- Standard finish – Satin silver anodised.
- Custom finish – Spray painted in a range of colours, stock colours on application.
Voltage & Wattage
- 24V – 12 LEDs / 100 mm W / 1000 mm Typical 15 W
- 2700K – 3200K – 4000K – 5600K – 6500K
Colour rendering index
- Minimum 95 CRI Typical 98 CRI
Flicker free dimming
- 100% to Off – Dimmable control located outside of the display chamber
- Full illumination 3200K unit unfiltered Luminous Lux Meter typical lux 700
- Supplied with 24 V dimmable power supply
- Controllux + is compatible with 1-10V and PWM dimming systems
Minimal Heat Gain
- Tested using a GIS Table style display case with internal and external identical digital thermometer, comparing internal and external temperature 100 % illumination less than 1.25 Degree heat gain in case 50% dimming less than 0.5 Degree heat gain in case.
- AC/DC Adaptor Input 90 – 264 VAC 1.2A Max 50/60 HZ Output 0 – 24V 2A
- Integral dimmer control. Size 120 x 55 x 35 mm (50 mm high including Dimmer control)
- Complete with Mains lead. Indoor use only CE and RoHS compliant.