Museum Display Cabinet Hire
About Presentation offer a comprehensive display case hire service. We offer medium to high security museum grade showcases from 6.4mm laminated glass up to 11.5mm anti-bandit glass which conforms to Government Indemnity Standards (GIS), complete with our delivery, installation, breakdown and collection service.
- Standard security and GIS cases available
- Short, medium and long term hire
- Toughened & laminated glass options
- 7.5 & 11.5 mm anti-bandit laminated glass options
- High security locks on some display cases
- LED conservation in-case lighting available on some showcases
- Silica gel compartment available on some case options
- Range of compatible display plinths, shelves and fixtures
- Modular construction for size and design flexibility
- Associated display systems available to hire
- All dress, infill and base panels are ZF MDF with a Dacrylate seal and painted using water-based paint to RAL 7035 as standard. Alternative colours considered for medium to long term projects
- Nationwide delivery and installation service
Typical sizes: (W x D x H)
- 800 x 520 x 400 table case
- 1200 x 600 x 300 table cases
- 1000 x 1000 x 300 table cases
- 800 x 750 x 1100 tall case on 700 plinth
- 600 x 600 x 600 tall case on 900 plinth
- 700 x 700 x 2100 costume cases
- 800 x 800 x 2000 costume cases
- 900 x 900 x 2100 costume case
- 1200 x 800 x 2000 costume case
- 2400 x 800 x 2000 costume case
- 3600 x 800 x 2000 costume case
- 4800 x 800 x 2000 costume case
More information on our High Security Cases can be seen here.
We will consider manufacturing hire display cases to meet customers’ requirements for long-term projects.
The specifications outlined above were accurate at time of publication, however due to ongoing product development and improvement we reserve the right to change specifications without prior notice.