Our lighting solutions for museum display cases play a crucial role in enhancing the visual experience for visitors and preserving the exhibited artifacts. With a focus on optimal illumination and conservation, these spaces require specialised lighting setups.
LED lighting has emerged as a popular choice due to its energy efficiency, adjustable colour temperature, and low heat emission. By employing controlled lighting levels, artifacts can be effectively highlighted while minimising potential damage from UV radiation and heat.
Additionally, advanced lighting control systems, such a dimming control, provide flexibility for curators to create dynamic displays while ensuring long-term preservation.
The benefits of LED lighting
- Energy efficient – more efficient than traditional in-case lighting systems
- Cost effective – Low running costs and significantly longer lifespan than other types of lighting, reducing maintenance costs
- Conservation – Unlike conventional lighting, LEDs don’t give out any harmful UV radiation
- Cool running temperatures – minimum heat gain
- A range of colour temperatures available
- Dimmable options
- In most instances, our units can be easily retrofitted into existing display cases