Ideal for displaying small artefacts such as jewellery, documents and books, table style and small display cabinets offer visitors the opportunity to get an up-close view of intricate objects.
These elegant cabinets offer a perfect blend of protection and visibility, whilst catering to the diverse needs of cultural institutions. They enhance the visual impact of displays, creating immersive and engaging experiences that educate and inspire audiences.
Whether used for temporary exhibits or permanent collections, table style and small display cabinets play a vital role in preserving the rich history and heritage of the UK for generations to come.
- Custom designed to suit a range of applications and budgets
- Toughened, laminated, low iron and low reflective glass options
- Aluminium frame structure – satin anodised or powder coated finish
- Hinged, sliding and lift off access
- Standard or high security locks
- Sealed display chamber – silica gel passive humidity control optional
- LED conservation in case lighting (dimmable if required)
- Internal dress and infill panels ZF MDF with a Dacrylate seal, painted or conservation grade fabric wrapped
- Wheeled undercarriage systems available providing easy re-location
- Range of bespoke base plinth options from standard legs, infill panels or custom ZF MDF plinths
- Lockable storage
- Adjustable feet
- Compatible display drawer systems available
Make an enquiry
You can choose table style or small display cabinets to suit your display requirements, available in a range of security and lighting options.