Tall or wall display cases can be designed to meet a client's specific requirements. Whether or not the display is to be a 360 degree view, or up against a wall, we can offer a range of opening/access systems, shelving options, storage plinths, passive or active humidity control and conservation LED lighting.
Their generous height accommodates larger artifacts, artifacts with vertical dimensions, or multi-tiered displays, maximising the available exhibition area. Tall cases also provide a protective environment, shielding valuable objects from environmental factors while allowing clear visibility.
With their sleek designs, durable construction and customisable features, tall display cases from About Presentation exemplify excellence in showcasing the rich heritage and cultural significance of any diverse collection.
- Toughened, laminated, low iron and low reflective glass options
- Aluminium framed structure – satin anodised or powder coated finish
- Hinged, sliding or lift out access
- Standard or high security locks
- Sealed display chamber – silica gel passive humidity control optional
- LED conservation in case lighting (dimmable if required)
- Internal dress and infill panels ZF MDF with a Dacrylate seal, painted or conservation grade fabric wrapped
- A range of shelving options to suit individual requirements
- Wheeled undercarriage systems available providing easy case re-location
- Range of bespoke display plinths, mounts and fittings available
- Adjustable feet
Make an enquiry
A tall display case is the perfect solution to exhibit mannequins, costumes or a large number of smaller artefacts on height adjustable shelving. Every display case produced by us is custom designed to meet our clients' specific requirements.