Our modular, flexible barrier system offers a customisable and adaptable solution for museums, heritage centres and galleries. This innovative system allows seamless reconfiguration, enabling curators to create dynamic exhibition spaces while ensuring visitor safety.
With easy installation and aesthetic versatility, these barriers enhance the visitor experience by maintaining a delicate balance between accessibility and protection.
- Modular in design – cost effective in application
- Interchangeable freestanding or fixed-base options
- 400mm standard height or custom height options available (recommended max. 1000mm)
- Standard anodised satin silver mast and powder coated base (alternative powder coating options available for larger orders)
- Stylish wall fixings
- Rubber pads on freestanding bases prevent slipping and damage to floor
- Elasticated cord available in a range of colours
- Sleek barrier cord connector when the system is used 360 degrees around an object
- Recommended max. 2 metres between each freestanding unit, therefore fewer units required on longer runs
- Can be used in conjunction with our caption display units
Make an enquiry
If you would like a quote for a barrier system, you can send us your requirements and we will reply with a tailored quote specific to your needs.